The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

T-chargers EVO 3 GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
keltalon said:
thank you slowboy for taking the time to really show why we like buying from you guys!!!!

keltalon said:
i personally bought one of these fake evo 3 turbos and the thing took a dump and nobody wanted to cover it so i bought a real one from slowboy and they gave me a guarantee of the realness of the turbo!!!!!!

Talk about ass kissing. Use some more exclamation points you ####ing newb. As for the drama, feel free to PM or email me and I will be glad to put you in your place.

RoasT BeeF said:
Talk about ass kissing. Use some more exclamation points you ####ing newb. As for the drama, feel free to PM or email me and I will be glad to put you in your place.
Just report the post.

Keep it civil children.

Yes, please keep it civil and free of accusations and insults, or we'll have lots of people taking vacations.

I must say, after reading through some of the comments made by some of the respected names in the industry, I'm a little disappointed. Not only do they violate the rules of our site, but they are completely uncalled for and really do not look professional. We have always had the welcome mat layed out for vendors to share their knowledge with our members thinking that it would be a benefit for the community. Unfortunately, it's been turned into a tool to fight with competitors. I really wish this didn't happen.

We may reconsider allowing vendors to participate publicly on our site because of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back