The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECMlink Speed Density Setup q's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linooks

Probationary Member
Nov 18, 2012
Manila, Asia
Hi everyone.

I am trying to setup speed density, using aem 5 bar and gmiat, all sensors connected and being captured. Car will start, but will eventually go lean in a few secs and then shutdown. Tried GM 3bar map sensor, idle okay but when AC is turned on, idle will hugely drop and recover, everytime AC engage, rpm will go down. Has anyone have an idea?

Attachments

• sdsetup-aem5bar.elg
    11.5 KB · Views: 21
I do not have the ecmlink software here at work but I will try to load it when I get home this afternoon.

Robert

It sounds like your injector voltage offsets aren't working or aren't correct. They compensate for electrical draw. Does it do the same thing when you turn on all the lights, heater motor on hi and every accessory except the a/c on?

You have ALOT of dead time dialed in. What happens if you set it to zero?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back