The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

ECMlink Speed Density Setup q's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just a quick question, I am new to DSM link and I got the SD plug and play bundle. So my question is with the new 4 bar map do I still hook up the rest of the harness to include the old plug/ map sensor or do I leave it disconnected? As far as the baro sensor you guy are saying have the bung welded after the bov right? I am planning on having this welded up as soon as my ETS FMIC gets here which I hope is tomorrow. Thanks in advance for any help.

Just a quick question, I am new to DSM link and I got the SD plug and play bundle. So my question is with the new 4 bar map do I still hook up the rest of the harness to include the old plug/ map sensor or do I leave it disconnected? As far as the baro sensor you guy are saying have the bung welded after the bov right? I am planning on having this welded up as soon as my ETS FMIC gets here which I hope is tomorrow. Thanks in advance for any help.

I belive you want the IAT sensor after the BOV (in between the BOV & TB if im not mistaken) Im not sure on the harness, i simply used the OMNI power 4-bar MAP sensor that plugs right into the stock MDP harness. However i currently am not running an IAT sensor, i will before the dyno tune just havnt had time. If you run without the IAT make sure to zero out all the "SDTempWeighting" values

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back