The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Say something about the person above you. Pt II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is still wrong though cause she ain't a twin. LOL

Should know its a small town farm girl, very cute. ;)

Just a small town girl, living in a lonelyyyyy worldd. She took the midnight train to Miiikess house

Knows I chuckled at that. LOL

For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

It's hot too. You know how I like to keep the ac at 60 well right now it's at 85 I'm sweating like a fool because that's how my mother inlaw like the house.

Needs some allergy relief.

Would never last on my farm with that bad of allergies.

Knows that could be the case.

Knows I think that guy thinks my VR-4 is a Galant. LOL

Will have to clean it real well.

Knows she will be getting buffed and waxed asap.

Dudes got all the factory stuff.They bought it with 22k miles back in 95.I have the owners manual here at my house they let me borrow.

I emailed IPT to see what they think on the slipping problem.

Should know the slipping problem could be as simple as needing a fluid and filter change or a as bad as needing a transmission build.

Exactly..The fluid looks fine and red..But It may have never been serviced before either.

I was hoping the guy was gonna say its stuck in 3rd gear..That would have been an epic score.

And the slipping wasn't that bad..It was kinda like being in power mode on a 1g auto..I put the car in power mode, and it acted more normal..

Really needs to just get himself a three pedal car, much less problems.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back