The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Say something about the person above you. Pt II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should know I have to fix our baler and then I can go to a car show.

is some random new guy to this thread...

Should know he has been around a few times before, even has a couple KOTPs.

Knows that ain't right. 2nd & 3rd gens are rated at 320hp @ 6000rpm and 315 lb-ft@2500.

What happen is my mother inlaw is giving me a headache and my wife too. She flew in from CA last night just to come clean my house I guess. I spent all week cleaning my house but it's not good enough because we don't got some nice new house in CA. I have not ate all day and I'm pretty mad already.

Need a sammich.

No i just hate bologna. When i was a kid that's all they would feed us. Went to school at lunch bologna went home bologna mountains, sandwich, cut up bologna with cheese and crackers,fried bologna. I guess it was easy to feed us so my parents could go out all the time

No shit right..When we were kids, all there was, was hot dogs and bologna...Damm US..I bet Mike was fed not bologna..Do they even have bologna in canada..My guess is no.

Here eat this..Now were going to the bar..Have fun children..Another reason I don't drink..

I'm sure he ate potato steak and shrimp etc when he was a kid. When i have kids they will not have my childhood life. I will do what ever it takes to make sure of that.

No shit right..If I have kids..They are getting a much different childhood than me..For one I'll actually be there..two I'm actually gonna be there...

My girl and I have a reacurring conversation..If I had parents like hers, My life would be much much different..And thats no BS..

Do you know what it's like to be minor, and then years later go to a doctor office or something..And have outstanding bills, from when you were actually a minor, but your parents left the bills in your name..So you have to write a large check to get something done 5+ years after.

Should know my parents are pretty good. And I grew on steak and potatoes and real cows milk, fresh vegetables, that kinda thing.

See.Flipping canada man...And they wonder why the us are the fattest nation on earth..

At least the obamas have a freaking vegatable garden..Change, take our rights away, but fill us with fresh veggies..Even trade right.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back