The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Rear axles

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lalooom

Probationary Member
Oct 8, 2022
Chicago Heights, Illinois
hey, does anybody have a link to some rear axles preferably a rear passenger side, been looking everywhere, I bought a pair but the right side axle doesn’t match, closest thing that matches it is some front cv axles but pretty sure that won’t fit, need one like the bottom one in the picture, thanks

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

A couple of questions so you get the right info.
What year AWD car and It's got a rear LSD diff, correct?
It’s a auto 97 gsx not sure about the lsd though

A couple of questions so you get the right info.
What year AWD car and It's got a rear LSD diff, correct?
It’s a auto 97 gsx not sure about the lsd
I asked because the top one looks like it's a passenger side LSD rear diff and the lower looks like the drivers side for the same.

Well It”d be fine to check both options out to see which one will fit, any chance you got a good link to either?

Look at your rear diff cover and see if it says bfh. I don’t know what bfh stands for but both of the 99 lsd rear diffs I have say bfh on the cover. Should be on the top left of the cover and is easy to see by just bending down behind the car and looking. If it is a lsd you will have a hard time sourcing the axles.
-Daniel
Also you need to buy axles specific for lsd and non lsd so chances are yours is a lsd which is why you found new axles and they are not correct.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back