The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Punishment Racing Twin scroll w/Hx35

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradikus7

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 8, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
I'm buying the twin scroll manifold from PR, mating it to a 12cm TS 35 housing. What I am looking for, since I already sifted through all the threads, is somebody with this manifold and a similar setup. Basically how you routed your dump tubes, where it puts the turbo in relation to waterpipe and radiator, but mainly your O2 housing setup to DP.

I also am retaining my PS setup and factory alternator location. Anything would help, because I can't find anything.

I'm buying the twin scroll manifold from PR, mating it to a 12cm TS 35 housing. What I am looking for, since I already sifted through all the threads, is somebody with this manifold and a similar setup. Basically how you routed your dump tubes, where it puts the turbo in relation to waterpipe and radiator, but mainly your O2 housing setup to DP.

I also am retaining my PS setup and factory alternator location. Anything would help, because I can't find anything.
Bradikus, you are in luck buddy. I just got my punish mani in the mail:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Do yourself a favor and forget about an o2 housing. Hack the flange off and make a o2 delete downpipe. Talondsmerr has been a good resource for me, hes a real friendly and helpful guy, he made his own downpipe and im following his blueprint. Hopefully I can help you out with my build, im fabbing up the downpipe next weekend. I'll try and help you out as best I can from my experience, PM me up and we can exchange a few texts. Take a look at some photos and get your foot in the door, hes done a great job of documenting what he did:
- DSMtuners Gallery

Wow, that is exactly what I wanted! I never even thought of an o2 eliminator DP. I bought the hot parts kit from PR, maybe I can sweet talk them into turning the O2 housing into a DP :hmm: That guys work looks amazing, I went through that whole gallery. Unfortunately I have no way of making my own so somebody else is going to have to build it. I look forward to seeing your setup too, thanks for the response.

Bradikus, you are in luck buddy. I just got my punish mani in the mail:

Do yourself a favor and forget about an o2 housing. Hack the flange off and make a o2 delete downpipe. Talondsmerr has been a good resource for me, hes a real friendly and helpful guy, he made his own downpipe and im following his blueprint. Hopefully I can help you out with my build, im fabbing up the downpipe next weekend. I'll try and help you out as best I can from my experience, PM me up and we can exchange a few texts. Take a look at some photos and get your foot in the door, hes done a great job of documenting what he did:
- DSMtuners Gallery

Haha I actually picked up Talomdsmerr's wastegates and oil pan setup. I was thinking about picking up his down pipe setup as well but I'm running the redjack racing TS. If I would've had the punishment mani I would've bought that too LOL.

I would really enjoy this if there was a list of parts used to make the down pipe. I'm also going to run the redjack racing ts manifold on a HX-35 2.4 build. I'm looking forward to putting it together in the next couple of months.

So, any updates? I'm curious aswell >.>

I have no means to make this o2 eliminator DP. So I sent Punishment Racing my turbo hotside, told them what I needed, and they built me an O2 housing to match my current exhaust. Also switched to a forward facing oil filter housing for clearance.

Tim is awesome I was really considering going with him a TS setup but got a great deal on a brand new Redjack Racing TS manifold. Are you going to a 2.5 or 3' vband o2?

Alex

How much are you guys getting these manifolds for?

Yeah, I'd like a link as well. I bought an hx35 recently and I've been trying to figure out the best manifold for it. Price really isn't an issue, my concerns are reliable, ease of install, performance and price, in that order. :)

Here's the HX35 I bought, eventually going in my 1990 GSX.

guys i have this setup no won my GSX and the PR mani does not line the turbo oil drain up with the factory oil pan inlet, i been tearing my hair out over this cause you only have 6 inches of space. by the time i get all fittings i need on it i have about 1 inch to hook something up. therefore you cannot make an S with hoseing with an inch. its killing me to figure out hwat im gonan do. ive tried using 45 deg angle AN push lock fittings. ive tried to use braided hoseing. ive tried to build a line out of AN fitting alone. im stuck. i dunno what to do now. nothing seems to work except rip my oil pan off AGAIN and have the inlet welded to match the HX35 drain which is about 1 inch over from factory oil pan inlet. anyone care to comment?

also your factory 2G radiator hose will not work with this mani, youll have to get a 1G radiator and have the bottom pegs welded to match 2G mounts. PR said this was my problem when i asked why the didnt tell me this happens. jerks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back