The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Showcar Build Project 15.5sec in 1/4 mile

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMReviver

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Little Rock, Arkansas
Overview
This is my second dsm i own, the other being the 1000ft monster that i am attempting to build. More on that can be found here: http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/spooling-for-1000ft-record.505933/ This car is going to remain stock. Not going to do any sort of mods unless it will appear stock. I know there are some things that you can't get any more from mopar so for that very reason those will have to be aftermarket.

Goals
Eventually i want to restore this car to the original glory. Eagle Talons are the rarest breeds among dsm's. Less than half ever made compare to eclipse line up. If i am not mistaken only around 500 plus or minus have ever been made in 1998 (which is the last year for Talons). Eventually i want to retire this car from daily driving and only drive it to car meets and shows.

Action items
This will be an on going process as things breaks and stuff needing to be replaced. Right now there are a couple of things needing to be taken cared of so i will be documenting those as i go.

Eagle Talon Tsi AWD

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back