The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

problems after suspension install

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakelandry

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 13, 2009
Minden, Louisiana
Ok i just installed a set of tokico illuminas with the matched springs and i took the car for a spin, immediately i noticed that when going into boost the car vibrates harder and when i make hard right turns it vibrates like i have loose lug nuts. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Could it be from not rolling my fenders?

you might want to go back and make sure everything is snug, tight and bushing are sitting properly.

I went back and re-checked everything 3 times. Everything is snug and appears to be in good shape..

I guess i should have posted this in the handling area. Does anyone think it could be the axle? It only does it when turning right. Its a really hard vibration and it feels like the wheel is wobbeling like it has no lugs. Otherwise i am very happy with my new suspensions handling when turning left LOL.

Ive been reading a lot where people have been having the same vibration under heavy throttle issue but i have not found a single person who has fixed the issue. If anyone has any suggestions AT ALL please dont hesitate to inform me. Thanks.

I jacked the car up by its suspension today and tried to trun the hub over and it was very hard on one side and not the other, would that mean the axle on the side that is hard to turn over is shot?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back