The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Plasti Dip

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ive only heard great things about the dip also. Are there any forums with pictures on dipped 2gs? i will be dipping my moldings soon also.

Ive only heard great things about the dip also. Are there any forums with pictures on dipped 2gs? i will be dipping my moldings soon also.

The dipyourcar fourm has a pic of a 2g, and dip is not hard to remove, even 2 years later, the key is to put 5-6 coats, basicly the more coats the better and easier to peel. And to clean it, just use purple power, simple green, or awesome cleaners, all dirt will come off with ease. Warning do not use a microfiber towel on dip, it will catch all the lint from the towel. Just let the dip sun dry!

I dipped a 1 g about a year ago and it sucked, collected dust like crazy and hard to clean. . I immediately regretted doing it and took about 8 hours to power wash off. I am still willing to do small parts but will never again do a car. Should merge this thread with the big plasti dip thread. Lots of good info in there.

Lol. X2. I put 5 coats on. Removed it after a week. It was a bi***. Super easy but a pain in the ass if you skip the prep work.

I dipped a 1 g about a year ago and it sucked, collected dust like crazy and hard to clean. . I immediately regretted doing it and took about 8 hours to power wash off. I am still willing to do small parts but will never again do a car. Should merge this thread with the big plasti dip thread. Lots of good info in there.

Yup, I plasti dipped my balls and its still holding up aswell. I was also bored. Some good stuff.

Lol what?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back