The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Ostar Motorsports "Green Moster" Teaser vid

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OstarMotorsport

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 15, 2010
orlando, Florida
Well we have put in some work with this project and we are starting to see some results. Please don't beat me up to bad becuase of the poor vid but that is all I have at the moment. We will try to take it out again tommorow and do a full 1/4 mile run. There have been a few issues with the shifter cables/base. John gave me a few pointers on things to try so we can eliminate the problems we've been having with that. Some here already know about the car but here is a very simple run down:

1g Port/Polish head
Fp5 cams
Kiggly springs and retainers
1g 6 bolt block
GRP aluminum rods
Wiseco 8.5:1 .20 over
Eagle 2.0 crank
etc etc

GTX4202R @ 52 PSI :hellyeah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cTDh6g02XGk

Last edited:
Very interesting, any news on that stock block car?

Unfortunately the turbo finally gave out on it last week while testing. With the old dsm88 failing, It looks like we will be trying out the Forced Performance 3794 on the stock block project. Everything is still up in the air at the moment but thats what's brewing. :thumb:

Wow that's impressive! I bet it snaps ## neck back pretty easily ;)

Great work guys ! I hope you all bring this to the shootout !

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back