The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

***** NEW PRODUCT ***** 2G, 4 point front under brace / subframe brace *****CLOSED*****

ec17pse

Freelancer
Nov 1, 2008
London, UK, Europe
mine doesnt seem to want to clear the AWD manual transmission
As it turns out i did not out enough angle on it so my original data i had was wrong. So yeah you have to grind it down some more im afraid. Im already making a note to sort this on the next lot

Black95TSIawd

Proven Member
Jan 28, 2003
Dirty, New_Jersey
I had to grind mine as well. (All awd cars will have to.)

It fits great otherwise and really tightened up the front end. The dead center feeling in the steering is almost gone.

DSM98GSX

Proven Member
Apr 16, 2008
Tucson, Arizona
I have one for sale that's never been installed. Opted to go with Bobby's front subframe instead so this won't work for my application. DM me if interested.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds