The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

New Eagle Project/ What to do???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagickMan0730

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 27, 2009
Ellenville, New_York
Hi guys, Im new here and I just bought a 1995 Eagle Talon Esi. As far as I know about the engine, its a stock 420A with an 05 Dodge Neon Tranny. It only has an AEM Cold Air Intake and thats it. Its practically bone stock. My goal is to push around 350-400hp. I wanted to know what should I start doing to gain a decent amount of horsepower. Like from cheapest to most expensive parts. Do I start with like cam gears, pistons? Turbo? ECU? Chips?

Thanxx for your help.....:D

it depends on how much money you want to spend i have converted an old N/T to a turbo and let me say it was not cheap. if you really want the most bang for your buck. possibly look to sell or trade it for a GST or AWD ... just my two sense

Yeah I was thinking about that but I have to wait for the new title to come in. Lets say I dont wanna get a gst and build it up myself. What do you think I should throw in to start and how much? If not and I DO get a gst which already has the turbo, then what?

^^^^ could not of been said any better ^^^^^ follow these tech guides and you will be well on your way to accomplishing your goals/setup. just what ever you do do not take short cuts on these guides, spend the time and do it right.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back