The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Need help on palm datalogger Log!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1992_Talon_tsi

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2009
MIAMI, Florida
Alright guys i just did a quick pull to log my 1g to see how it was doing and need some from you guys. I would like to know how this log looks from your point of view. Done with MMCD for palm.
Setup:
560cc injectors, Fpr 41psi, Walbro 255, b16g at 8psi, Maf-t, Gm maf3"

Log:
Rpm: 6468
INJP: 10.49ms
KNCK: 36(Due to my downpipe been loose and knocking all over the place)
02-R: 0.05V
TPS: 56.2%
INJD: 56.2%
TIMA:18*
02-F: 2.50v
AIRT: 26.60c
BARO: 0.97bar
ISC 38.6%

My settings are:
Speed: 1920bps
Units: Metric

Last edited by a moderator:
This log doesn't really tell us anything since it was only a half throttle pull. you need a WOT pull to red line really tell anything. Also I recomend looking at your fuel trims. If you see a trend in them favoring one side or the other of 100% then you know you need to add or remove fuel.

Also, fix your rattling DP. If your knock sensor is picking that up it will retart timing an lower boost if your still using the stock solinoid

Last edited by a moderator:
This log doesn't really tell us anything since it was only a half throttle pull. you need a WOT pull to red line really tell anything. Also I recomend looking at your fuel trims. If you see a trend in them favoring one side or the other of 100% then you know you need to add or remove fuel.

By a WOT pull you mean from 2 to 3 gear? Also i notice my fuel trims are always at 100% values wont change?

It takes a little bit of driving for your fuel trims to correct themselves, and of your constantly unhooking your battery, they all reset to 100% everytime the ecu looses power.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It takes a little bit of driving for your fuel trims to correct themselves, and of your constantly unhooking your battery, they all reset to 100% everytime the ecu looses power.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lol its funny because i actually drove it for like 5 minutes ill see if it works that way..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back