The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Need Help Locating Rear Toe Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakk220

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 13, 2010
Akron, Ohio
I've been trying to find somewhere to buy the rear toe arms because mine on my GSX, just like everybody else, are seized. I have checked around on some threads with no luck on a solid answer so i figured id just post this. I think my main problem is I don't know exactly what the part is called by retailers. I just call it the rear toe arm. I need the eccentric bolt and the arms for both sides. If someone could post a link for me to a retailer that has them that would be great. Thanks.

Do you want to know, how I know your wrong? Because I got of the phone with brian from stm a few days ago, when I ordered my toe arm. And they can in fact provide you with any arm your looking for, oh and for your Information they both (dealer) sell the exact same arm for the exact same price. Please make an attempt to do your own research, before asking members to hold your hand and spoon feed you. Good luck the info is there.

Then maybe they should update their site considering that you can not order it online. It says discontinued and doesn't give an option to add it to the cart. To me, that means they don't have it. I was just simply seeing if someone already knew a place to buy them with the bolts off the top of their head while I was searching, not asking someone to research it for me. So chill.

Also stated was the use of fwd arms . Just use a spacer . I went with fwd arms becuse of similar issues but seeing how I'm going with poly inserts , fwd and awd rear toe arms don't make a diffrence .

I wouldn't mind just getting those aftermarket ones. Who makes/sells those?

I considered the FWD option, but figured that if I might as well just get AWD ones at that point. Is there a benefit to going with the FWD ones or are they just easier to find?

I have a FWD, but anyway I got them off of amazon:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C6MTF1A/ref=ox_ya_os_product[/ame]

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C6MTBLO/ref=ox_ya_os_product[/ame]

Total was $70 shipped

RTM carries OEM FWD, AWD, right, left all day, every day. Just sayin'.

I would consider just getting those for convenience, but is there a spacer in particular that works/fits best that I could buy?

RTM is really pricey though. $200 is a bit much. But your right they do have them.

Well I just got done doing the prothane kit to the rear toe arms. The spacer is half a inch long. If u are gona use stock parts then cut off a half inch off your old sleaves to add to the fwd arms. Its been a while since I bought these arms , but the reason I think why i went with the fwd toe arms was becuse they were a little cheaper and it didn't matter with the prothane kit.

I just bought 2 of those for my awd 3g there about $125 a piece from the dealer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back