The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Need Help 2gb motor in 2ga car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greddylove

Proven Member
Jun 28, 2020
Marysville, Washington
Like title says, and I’m new so hope this is in correct area. I don’t want to put anymore money into this car as I’m trying to get it back together and sell. I have a 96 tsi awd (Gsx) with a built 99 motor I pulled from a GST. I didn’t realize at time or I would have just pulled the ecu from the 99. I have a 95 and 96 ecu and I don’t mind rewriting. Can I just rewire the CAS plug in my harness to fit the CAS on the 99 motor. Then reconfigure the plug wires. I’ve done so much research and can’t find a solid answer.

Yes rewire the cas into the cas wiring that used to go behind the cam gear and you should be good to go, also just run the plug wires swapped.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back