The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G 2gb auto wiring harness/ecu in 2ga manual

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Romeyo07

Probationary Member
Jan 27, 2005
Fort Myers, Florida
I purchased a 95 TSi AWD manual that needed a wiring harness. The harness I have is hacked to shit and isn't firing. Now I know that it is quite possible that there could be something simple that could be the cause of it not firing, but I was thinking maybe it would be best to use a clean harness and ECU that has been unmolested.

I have a 98 Spyder GST auto (parts car) and the ECU that goes with it. What would I have to do to get this wiring harness/ECU combination to work in the 95? I have searched high and low and couldn't make heads or tails of what I found. I'm sorry if this is repeated somewhere.

Can someone at least point me in the right direction?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well one area would be that the CAM plug are different between the 2. The 95 is on the drivers side behind the intake CAM gear and the 98 (your parts car) CAM sensor is on the passenger side of the head on the intake CAM.

I believe hes right: the cam sensor would be the only difference. Dont quote me, but im pretty darn sure thats the only thing. All other plugs look the same. Ill have to check. I just happen to have a 95 sittin next to my 97. Ill look tomorrow and tell you if theres anything different.

google search looks like 2ga and 2gb ecus are the same so if thats the case then ya, just the cas is different.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back