The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

name of the half rings that hold hx 35 exhaust side on

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcarmichael

10+ Year Contributor
May 3, 2011
Greenwood, Indiana
hey all,

I let my friend borrow the two half circle pieces that hold the hx 35 exhaust side on as his bolts backed out on his and he needed the pieces. since his is currently on his car and running and mine is in my garage in a box. rather keep him going then keep mine together. My problem is instead of asking to get them back from him when I finally finish my motor and get everything on. I would rather just let him keep them and buy new ones as I imagine they don't cost much. does anyone know the proper name for those pieces by chance. also if you know somewhere to get them instead of ebay that would be awesome as well. I tried to do google searches and to search on here with no luck of finding a proper breakdown for the name of the piece.

thanks Josh

I would think retainer would work, but i could be wrong.

Oooo yeah sorry thought you said cold side my bad. Yeah I kinda just skimmed this post.

A snap ring is for the coldside not the hotside.

Did a quick search but couldnt find a partnumber. If you call the dealer they could give you the part number.

I will try that worse case scenario, I will try a cpl searches on the terms jus said to try. I might just have to ask my friend for them back in the end.

if you go on the gpop turbo rebuild site and look up the turbo diagrams i believe they have it named in the parts list. they do for garretts anyway, probably the same name

I am going to mark this as resolved, still not sure of the exact name for the part. however, I got a set from JusMX141 I am sure he has others if anyone else is ever in this dilemma.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back