The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

My 2gb awd talon build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So today we bled the brakes. After a complete abs delete and line tuck with Brembo upgrades, it was a relief not to see any leaks. I also got the hard line for the clutch tucked and ran.

I want to say I've seen this wrk before...FIST racing?? Sorry I'm fairly new here LOL :oops:

Ok, so here is whats been going on. Mike at fist Racing, has been putting the motor together. As you see It is nearly complete. I am waiting on a few pieces to return from the powder-coater, namely the psp pulley. and some fitting I had welded. I have also ran all of the an lines for the psp. It was very hard to find metric high pressure fittings, but I managed. Also if there is anyone that is wanting to do this I have extra fittings for the high pressure side of the rack. That one was the hardest to find.
20150115_215556_zpsnanroegt.jpg

I bought my wife a very nice camera for Christmas and she is practicing. The two top photos are hers along with this one. Here is a shot of the inside of Gracey.
Gracie_zpsthydunbv.jpg

Attachments

• 6106231961843264322_zpsvwjwzlfc.jpg
    6106231961843264322_zpsvwjwzlfc.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 6106232054311736674_zps0nghq0u8.jpg
    6106232054311736674_zps0nghq0u8.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
What steering wheel setup are you using? like steering wheel, quick release specs?

(Not thread stealing) Does all nrg hubs fit all steering wheels or should i look for specific specs? From what i see they all seem to be the same (spec wise)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back