The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

My 1991 Galant VR-4 Restoration and Build #1444/2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom, thank you so very much for making these videos. I cannot tell you how much I enjoy them. Every time I have an update on my YouTube feed from Tom's turbo garage my wife laughs as I squee like a tween girl.

I recently snagged a '92 GSX that I am looking to tear into this Spring/Summer and will be using your videos for inspiration.

Thank you again.

You're welcome sir and thank you for the awesome support! I can't tell you how much I love hearing about "wife reactions" to my videos- it always makes my day and usually is good for a laugh too ROFL.

I only wish I could make videos for y'all more often, as I work on them when I have free moments here and there- and free time has been scarce lately.

Congrats on finding your GSX and I wish you the best of luck with it! Have fun and let me know if you'll be posting a build thread or something like that.

See ya!

-Tom

^ what he said. Minus the wife part, ian't got me one of those yet LOL

Haha, thanks man!

Tom you SUUUURRREEE you dont wanna make that gvr4 as beastly as the talon was? :sneaky: you can still do the street sleeper.... With that huge intercooler peaking out. Lmao just anodize black! "Look at my fat radiator!"

Good video. As usual

well it is now after a little tom loving care :D
Loved what you did to the talon; now I'm looking forward to watch your sleeper style gvr4 build.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy it! I'm working away putting it all together over here. Doing tons of recording, writing, editing etc. lately.

HAHAHA!! LOL I needed a good laugh today!

It needs a nice 400whp setup. My GGSX is getting my HY35 setup when I move up to the S362 on my talon.

Good deal man, enjoy your new setup!

Hi Everyone,

Here's the latest update on the Galant, where we begin our "Street Sleeper" mods! Thank you for watching and for the great support!

Last edited:
Subscribed! Always enjoy your videos and posts.

It looks like you've left the valve cover vent tube on the passenger side open to the air. Seems like if you have any blow by or the PCV valve malfunctions you'd get oil all over the place. Any reason you left it open to the air or are my eyes deceiving me?

:thumb :rocks: I'm really excited to see this hit the track this summer!

I don't mean to bust balls!

Thanks and please don't stop, I love it man!

Subscribed! Always enjoy your videos and posts.

It looks like you've left the valve cover vent tube on the passenger side open to the air. Seems like if you have any blow by or the PCV valve malfunctions you'd get oil all over the place. Any reason you left it open to the air or are my eyes deceiving me?

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoy the videos! :hell yeah:

As for the vent tube, I run it back to the stock location in the turbo intake hose. My old trick is putting one of these Fram inline filters before the intake hose inlet to catch oil mist. I use the Fram G3 or G4.

0000910035004_P321146_180X180.jpg

Love the videos looking to see that thing in ohio.

Thank you sir, I look forward to talking to you!

Update time! Thank you for watching fellas!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back