The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

My 1991 Galant VR-4 Restoration and Build #1444/2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi everyone,

Here's the latest update, thank you as always for watching!

Just a picture of Torch getting' frisky with the turbo box.
IMG_8243.jpg

Last edited:
Haha! Thanks man! How did you know that my plan all along was to replace Courtney. :sneaky:

1.jpg

Dude I make videos but you my friend have a nack (Talent) for it at the same time you educate us and most of all we enjoy the humor its almost like a mini series. I mean it you have excellent editing skills and should at least reach out to somebody about getting a prime time show started. In the mean time keep up the good work:thumb:

Dude I make videos but you my friend have a nack (Talent) for it at the same time you educate us and most of all we enjoy the humor its almost like a mini series. I mean it you have excellent editing skills and should at least reach out to somebody about getting a prime time show started. In the mean time keep up the good work:thumb:

Thank you for saying that! Honestly, I don't have any goals or expected end result from making these videos. I just enjoy the creative aspect of making them and telling a story in this way. Most of all I enjoy meeting new folks and seeing what people are working on in their garage. It's also great to hear folks say that they find the info helpful. I don't intend the videos to be tutorials, more like a "here's how I did it and here's what it'll look like when you do it" sort of thing.

Thank you again for the kind words and I'm glad you enjoy watching them!

Love that show, i love all sorts of cars domestic and imports, your skills are mad tom.

Thank you and I'm glad to hear it! I like a little bit of everything too. Contrasts in the car hobby are great fun. I really don't understand folks who only respect one specific type/make/model of car- I think those folks are missing out!

I really don't understand folks who only respect one specific type/make/model of car- I think those folks are missing out!

Exactly! The majority of all car guys, and girls, are going to have their favorite(s), but like you said if you respect one type/make/model of car, they're missing out on everything else in the automotive community. And it's a very interesting community to say the least!

I grew up around v8s and mopars got a 70 charger superbee waiting on me in the south, gotta explore other platforms for me, gonna grab a mark 4 2jz one day.

Hi all,

Here's the latest update on the Galant where we bolt on our new turbo setup. Thank you for checking it out!

Last edited:
My work blocks all video! :banghead:(I'm on lunch of course) Can't wait to see it when I get home tonight!

My work blocks all video! :banghead:(I'm on lunch of course) Can't wait to see it when I get home tonight!

Thanks man and sorry to hear about the blockage, that bites!

Pumpin em out. Nice I'll watch in a bit :thumb:

Thanks Kyle! I'm trying man!

Ill watch too, cant watch video here at work too ugg.

Thanks man!

Yes big black stealthy ETS!! Next vid! The folks in Vancouver Washington need your support! And you need theirs! :thumb:

I love the ETS folks and everything they do, but it's not an ETS... :sneaky:

Sweet video liking the turbo even more now direct bolt on, just saw the link on facebook tom, waiting on the fmic set up before Norwalk right?

Sweet video liking the turbo even more now direct bolt on, just saw the link on facebook tom, waiting on the fmic set up before Norwalk right?

Thanks man! Yes, the intercooler install will be the next video and yes, I plan to be at the shootout again this year. See ya there!

Tom can you give us a teaser on how many videos until we see it run? I'm dying over here!

No. Haha! Heck, the car is still in pieces all over the place! I'll be lucky if it's done by the 2015 shootout at this rate.

I love the skits, they're hilarious and a great addition to the show. Plus it makes your channel stand out. This build makes me want a galant so bad.

Thank you as always for the great support and kind words Erik, I really appreciate it! I can't resist putting the goofy stuff in there. It's just a reflection of my personality and hopefully it keeps things light. The Galant is a darn unique car with lots of character. I always appreciated them in the past and am glad that I discovered this one, I'm having loads of fun with this build!

Glad you found one in good shape I remember those things at the dealership I worked for a few came around.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back