The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1G Light bulb for hazard/rear defrost/rear wiper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Too big???
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I saw the Amazon ad but didn't know what they charged for shipping. I think those bulbs are about the ONLY ones I don't have a bunch in stock of. I have been changing over to LED bulbs, so I have quite a few "lots of 20" of each type.
Payless 4 lighting sold them per each (the last link).

Last edited:
I'm a prime member so no shipping charge for me. If you want them, pm your address and I'll have them shipped to you. They're out of stock now though. How are LED dash bulbs? I do love LED's but I don't know how they'll be at night. Usually dim my lights at night since I started wearing glasses.

Haven't got to them yet, just external lighting so far and I still need to find the headlights. I am changing so I have less draw on the system at the track. I have 2 spare dashes that I will put bulbs in and see what they look like before I do it IN THE CAR. They aren't able to dim so they may be too white and bright. When I do it, I will take a few pictures and try to show how it looks in the dark Tony.
The ex is a prime member also, so when I need them, she can get them for me. If she has a tantrum, I will hit you up LOL.

Thanks Bud!! They’re T1 and different from the cluster bulbs. Much smaller

Damm I'm sorry. Once you get it figured out would u shoot me a pm with the bulb type and possibly a picture before and after I could add to my article please

Thank you, everyone for the replies. This was WAAAAAAY more help than I got trying to find them myself. I kept hitting dead ends.the eBay link looks just like what I need but the payless link came up "404 page not found" but from what you guys are showing, these look like they will work. The bulbs I've been finding did not have the stems and that's what I need. If you're still offering, I'll take some off your hands. PM me and we can exchange information. Thanks again, everyone.

Thank you, everyone for the replies. This was WAAAAAAY more help than I got trying to find them myself. I kept hitting dead ends.the eBay link looks just like what I need but the payless link came up "404 page not found" but from what you guys are showing, these look like they will work. The bulbs I've been finding did not have the stems and that's what I need. If you're still offering, I'll take some off your hands. PM me and we can exchange information. Thanks again, everyone.

Ty, think I have some T1’s left but the one you need looks to be bigger and I don’t have any of those.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back