The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

is there a mitsubishi color similar to this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dodge stealth and the newer Mitsubishi outlanders have what some people call a teal color. It is similar to that. i actually have the outlander in that color i might be abler to get a pic if i can find a clean part.

Specifically for the DSMs I'd say the Monarch Green Pearl Metallic would blend in with the rims under proper lighting conditions. Here's a very bad photoedit that you can see how they sit. http://i.imgur.com/tzAGwQj.jpg

so for the three suggestions I am leaning toward the 3000gt stealth versions. there are two of those TA2 and T72. dont have any memory of seeing this color in person.
I have seen the monarch green many times. Dont think that is it. too green and maybe a shade darker
have also seen the outlander color. which is a nice turquoise blue. not green at all the way I remember it. from my computer screen a closer match than the monarch green.
I wish I could see this TE37 color in person. then I could go to paint store and look at chips.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
I think the video gives a better idea

DANG excessive cleaning job. way too many cleaning products used!

Last edited:
It definitely depends on what type of monitor, settings, etc. you're looking at the images at. I have a double monitor that I initially posted under, both gaming screens that aren't meant for precise color, then opened this up on my iMac and those TE37's look a lot more turquoise now. Sorry about that...

Now that I'm looking at these on a good monitor, those TE37's look like a perfect match to the 2g Talon Jade Pearl (T91).

I havent seen a 2g that color. local here had a 93 1g talon that color. must be super rare. T13/PDQ

looks like in 94 it was used a lot. all different shades of it

T13 light turquoise metallic
T92 turquoise metallic
B73 blue pearl
T83 blue pearl
T91 jade metallic

Last edited:
I am wanting to paint a set of TE37 I have here. I originally test fit TE37 on the summit and loved the look. after I put the CE28 on there I was disappointed. the TE37 just look better on this chassis. I sorced a set that needs refinishing anyway. was looking for a good color

Looking in my old PPG Import book, T72 (primarily a Colt / Summit / Stealth color) is ever-so-slightly more-vivid than T13. More-vivid meaning the color is richer or more-saturated.

The T91 chip is "greener" than both the T13 and T72 chips. So the comparison of the three would be T91 as the lightest/greenest, T13 a little darker and bluer, and the T72 also darker and bluer than the T91 but more-vivid than the T13.

The B73 and T83 chips are far too-blue and too-dark.

Something like this may be more of what you're looking for, but it would be impossible to know for sure without having the wheels there as an example unless you're just thinking on winging it to get it as close as possible.

when picking color its always best to actually see the color. and in different lighting. I would love to have the actual color. the only way to achieve that is actually buy a wheel so I can match the color perfect. kinda miffed knowing this

That looks very similar to bmw's laguna seca blue they used on the e46 m3 just slightly more metallic

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back