The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Internals from Ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newdsmtnr96

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 16, 2005
Des Moines, Iowa
Hey every one just wanted to see if Any one has looked into buying this kit.. I looked it up in the search Bar and Didnt find any thing.. Maybe i put the key words in wrong. But Do you think this would be a good deal? I have a Stage 3 three angle Port job and ect. Im looking to go turbo soon. Please help me out and Tell me if you think this is a good deal or not
New Dsm Tuner
Lance

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ecli...ryZ33620QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

well seeing as how it says JE Pistons, and JE Rings acordding to ebays rules they are legit, if they are knock offs their will be a misspelling somewhere, like JD or J3 Rings somewhere on the page or somewhere along those lines, its all on how much u trust ebay, also if they end up being knock off's u can get them in trouble and get ## money back, but once again its all on how much u trust ebay and if they are knock off's if u wanna go through the trouble of reporting them and all the hassle to get ## money back

Concept Illusions is hosting that auction - they're legitimate. You can even buy directly from their website; http://www.conceptillusions.com. They've established themselves within the 2G N/T community as one of the few vendors that offer centralized high performance sales for our cars.

Some people have had problems with shipping promptness and customer service with them, so I would only bid if you have plenty of time to wait.

Thanks every one for your.. Input.. I think im going to be careful in buying this Kit... now all im wondering is if i should go ''sleeper'' Or Go all out with body kits and crap...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back