The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

If you Live In Canada then Read this

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplehazetsi

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 14, 2002
Berlin, Connecticut
I know that in canada the DSM's use the metric Guages, and i want to throw those in my US DSM, so if you have the Guages that are in KM instead of MPH i will buy them or trade you mine plus money.. please help me out!
Thanks
PurpleHaze

www.blackcatcustom.com/store.htm
heres there site
they have awesome custom gauges cuz you can get anything you want!
they can make them in km/h or m/h. why do you want km/h if you live in the states?haha we also dont have those annoying seatbelts that slide up when you get in too! o well hope the site helps ya out goodluck man

Man, i don't know why you want to change your gauges to KM/H gauges. I kept mine and i got used to them. Plus i'm the only guy in my corner to own a car with "foreign" gauges... i say keep them!

easy as 1-2-3!

from KM/H to MPH

30 is 20
50 is 30
70 is 45
100 is 60
160 is 100!

Over that, you get a fat ass ticket here in Quebec!!!
Never happened to me!!! They can't catch me! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

L8ER! :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back