The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

I like stance, do you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It does look good, but doesn't fit this thread very well.

My wheels are flush with fenders. You guys wanted flush right? Yeah I'm trying to fix the center peice, some jack whole at school broke it. :banghead:

This is a comparison of your wheels compared to "stance" AKA "hellaflush" using carpentry...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.


;)

It's not functional in carpentry, and it is not functional on cars. But to some, it looks good.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
"Stance" is not "hellaflush". Covered waaaaay back in the thread.
 
Well yeah I know that but you guys were arguing about stupid negitive vamber and how the wheels should be flush so I wanted to post my new pics.
 
For reference..

You must be logged in to view this image or video.


Well yeah I know that but you guys were arguing about stupid negitive vamber and how the wheels should be flush so I wanted to post my new pics.

I like it . call Ksports and have them fix your strut and Hellaflush that 1g:D
 
For reference..

You must be logged in to view this image or video.




I like it . call Ksports and have them fix your strut and Hellaflush that 1g:D

I would... If I still had them, I traded them for a buncfh of small mods. The guy I gave them to probably shoved them up his ass. I have no clue what he did with them becuase he didnt even own a DSM.
 
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
A picture of my GSX right before it hit the junk yard.... The car is actually sitting on the wheel in the picture. OP, is this the stance you were looking for in your DSM? :p
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Well stance isn't too bad with DSM, ill post a pic of mine in a sec, I still need to de camber the front wheels and I don't know if I used enough washers when I did the camber kit on the back because they are still negative cambered like crazy
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

  • For sale 4G63 Mitsubishi logo early valve cover
    Early Mitsubishi logo valvecover. “1990” All threaded holes are good. Has the 90 style vent...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 1g MD122260
    Up for sale Discontinued MD122260 Forward Facing Oil Filter Housing $120.00 shipped plus paypal...
    • BTKai
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 1g ThreeSpeedDesign scattershields.
    Three speed design 1g scatter shields. Stainless steel. Have half a dozen 1g Fwd. ($85) two...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 5 Speed
    Selling a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. 5 speed manual, Red on Tan leather. 83,500 miles.
    • radron26
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 1g Carbon fiber center tail section
    Carbon fiber cover for center tail light light section
    • arodgst
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top