The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

How far can you push it with meth injection?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

^^ Damn, now that's the kind of results i'll be looking for.. I'd be happy as hell on 22-23 PSI ( my turbo really starts to flow some air at 22-23 and up) IT's one of the few things i have to buy on my
"get ready for spring" tune and replace plan to come out hard and break 11's this year on an open diff FWD.

Well, i got the kit and it's in, if you haven't seen the other threads in the tuning section. I Also got my J&S knock control unit in. It can control knock on a cylinder by cylinder basis. My 20* timing curve turned out to be too aggressive. I'm glad the motor has lasted this long (4 years) now LOL

My timing is backed down to 18* by redline and I've only tuned up to 15 PSI with the knock controller dictating the tune and no alcohol. Once i turned the alcohol on , i don't know why but i knocked more... I think it was because i went overly rich on the alcohol. I'm going to try turning it back on and saving a different map with it tuned where it's having to rely on alcohol for it's AFR and see if it gets any better , I'm thinking it will.

I'm on the M7 nozzle with stock pump pressure. According to the math i need the M10 or 12 at least to match fuel flow when i crank up the boost. So i may swap that out or add a second M5 to make an M12 out of 2 smaller nozzles

There;s a thread with logs called "alcohol causing detonation??" that has some logs in it from today.. Only tuned to 15psi off alky..when the alky (50/50 mix) was added it went into 10:1 afr and knocked

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back