The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

hondas suck on this real torque

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks like the honduh was about to win..

^ that guy in the sti must not drive it too well I always blew the doors of camaro ss and ta's ws6 when I was stock they also ran low 13s aswell

My friend had a northstar cadi. We were playing around at the strip and i ran away from him with a stock intercooler, and full stock exhaust in my tsi. This was rolling out of the hole, only pulling in 2nd, and 3rd, and slamming the brakes through the traps.

Cadillacs are Junk and Northstars are even worse. I would take a honda over one any day.

the guy above must have never owned a cadi before .the new ones are crazy fast the only problem with the northstars is head gasket failure. after you get that car you cant ask for a better car

YouTube - ‪Cadillac CTS-V Drag Racing runs in the 9's‬‏

cadillac since day one has always been luxury with a dash of muscle

and that cadi is not stock in the first video i posted

Northstars have issues but its still nice to see the cadi slap the honda around. The new cts-v is just basically a supercharged g8. Just not all that much of a fan of the muscle I like beating them with a four banger.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back