The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Crushed Hondas

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I can see not selling the cars because of the end result be putting the car back into another "street racer" hands but like said above how much you wanna be these guys are going down an buying those motors again? What's some grandmas EG civic down the road with a blow motor worth to her? an the cycle starts again...

But,at the same time taking anyones property is something the government has no business to begin with... It's a CAR their destroying not a AR-15 besides it's the person that kills Not the car/gun... . What's next we going to start destroying pens that spell wrong? the whole logic is flawed

People need to protect their rights...And stand up for what they believe in an put a stop to alot of the "Laws" sprouting up all over the country, as long as people stand by watching as all our liberty's are stripped from us it will just continue.

Don't get me wrong I in no way condone street racing and in alot of these cases people deserve what they have coming. but, how the laws that punish people come about will only lead to more abuses of our rights...

they pull the motors and stuff so it can get recycled properly i presume and not just crush it all with the steel.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that... It May be the case but it's more then likely considering the price of Honda motors that they would resell them... Besides I've worked in a Wrecking yard an most places crush whole cars then their shiped to much larger recycling centers where they are shredded and separated into small pieces, which are then sorted into various metals... .

On a lighter note I'll do the typical dsm owner thing an say I enjoyed the entertainment... If it was a list of other cars I'd probably cringe. But they were as far as I could see just another 4 of 1000000 Hondas:idontknow:

I cringe at this, i didnt even finish watching it. you guys dont understand this is a real fate that your car can meet out here."BUT THERE STUPID CIVICS" who cares what cars they are?!? the fact is that it could just as easily of been an evo talon and eclipse. youd dont have to be caught racing either for this to happen. the wholee thing is rediculous

Worst thing iv heard of was it being court mandated for the owner of the car to be at the crushing. I dont believe that happens in all cases though.

This video is annoying in a lot of different ways.

Also another thing that really comes to mind. Is by telling people that their car is going to be crushed, those who are taking the risk of still doing this. Aren't exactly gonna wanna just say yeah, he's my keys please crush my car. That I've dumped $10k+ of mods into. LOL yeah right

Now you ADD to the problem by giving stupid a$s people that would normally have no reason to run from the Police a reason too, an actually causing more wrecks...:applause:

stupid. they should be sold at auction like other seized property so they can make a little money.

Then some other dumbass kid with a shallow wallet will just end up with it and they will be right back where they started.

I think this should be the "norm" for chronic street racers.

Also another thing that really comes to mind. Is by telling people that their car is going to be crushed, those who are taking the risk of still doing this. Aren't exactly gonna wanna just say yeah, he's my keys please crush my car. That I've dumped $10k+ of mods into. LOL yeah right

Now you ADD to the problem by giving stupid a$s people that would normally have no reason to run from the Police a reason too, an actually causing more wrecks...:applause:

Maybe they will think twice before actually racing... saving a persons/childs/families life/s

So what your solution? Just let them do it and not do anything? :thumb:

Maybe they will think twice before actually racing... saving a persons/childs/families life/s

So what your solution? Just let them do it and not do anything? :thumb:

Did you even read everything I said?

Don't get me wrong I IN NO WAY condone street racing and in alot of these cases people deserve what they have coming.

You obviously didn't comprehend what I was saying...:ohdamn:

I could run on with a million analogies but I'll just say this...

MY Solution is Birth-control:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back