The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Damn Hondas!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

An OutlawFWD* car isn't competing on the same level as Sheptrans eagle.

Go on Honda-Tech there are a variety of Honda's like that the members reside in the FI and welding/fabrication section.

B series engine for ya.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'll be impressed when he can do that with a full weight car on DOT tires, without an inverted wheelie bar.

Oh yea forgot to mention, I hate wrong wheel drive.

ahhh, i as well dislike hondas when theyre faster than my dsm. my buddy rob just got done building his pink hatch aka "peptoblaster". pretty sick for a "street" car LOL.

YouTube - pink hatch

keep in mind they shut down at like 4800 rpm's in this video and the car redlines at 11k

Yeah all my friends have turbo civics I like the "peptoblaster" thats freakin hilarious dude!!! I like the car just not the pink. Ill look on youtube for the kiggly racing dsm.I just noticed that pink civic has a big boost leak out the turbo what kind of bov is he using?

Last edited:
He set a world record on my man in MDhttp://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/images/smilies/hurl.gif

he is using a tial bov. i think it is the 52mm? and as far as turbo, i believe its garret .70 im not completely sure. i will ask him all the specs on it and let u know. and what did you mean big boost leak? LOL

he is using a tial bov. i think it is the 52mm? and as far as turbo, i believe its garret .70 im not completely sure. i will ask him all the specs on it and let u know. and what did you mean big boost leak? LOL

Its more of a surge....that loud fluttering noise when he let off isnt the bov thats boost going back out the turbo its really hard on them. The bov didnt open. I use to have that problem until I got a new bov. Not saying thats the problem in his case but it definately didnt open.

Its more of a surge....that loud fluttering noise when he let off isnt the bov thats boost going back out the turbo its really hard on them. The bov didnt open. I use to have that problem until I got a new bov. Not saying thats the problem in his case but it definately didnt open.

It's called "compressor surge" and you don't need to replace your BOV to fix it generally speaking. Adjusting it so the spring is softer will do the trick. :thumb:

But yes...this little Honda is a shining example of the aforementioned affliction.

It's called "compressor surge" and you don't need to replace your BOV to fix it generally speaking. Adjusting it so the spring is softer will do the trick. :thumb:

But yes...this little Honda is a shining example of the aforementioned affliction.

I had a greddy types s bov and i set the spring all the way to soft and it was still surging but it was a probably a piece of chit. Got a new hks ssqv 3 and it doesnt do it anymore.

I'll be impressed when he can do that with a full weight car on DOT tires, without an inverted wheelie bar.

Agreed, I really dislike Hondas, and I personally believe they should be left as an daily driver. I guess its becuase of all the kids that put "jdm" parts on them, slam them, and say their the fastest cars in the area. Atleast its like that in my area.:rolleyes:

As a friend of the NRG team & clutchmaster racing Team Fast is Fast IMO, & both those teams are doing & have been doing crazy things FWD for years now.

Last year MIR '08 imports vs. domestics IF you were there you remember a white coupe civic went 9.45@156mph on a 67trim turbo bseries motor.. (to my knowledge the fastest to date still on 67trim) TJ young

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nc5xgwDFMF0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nc5xgwDFMF0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BTW i'm recording

Miller's car is most definitely not on DOT tires. It is 26" slicks.

If youcan't respect how fast powerful some other make/engine is, chances are you won't get far.

I dont see how people cannot respect this car. Ya sure 99% of civics are done wrong, but this thing is a work of art. Even the paintjob is tasteful and not too tacky. That thing can ####ing move. Trapping 180 is stupid fast.

Honda's are very respectable cars. The engines are very well engineered, if you hate Honda's you are ignorant.

Not trying to make an argument but there are alot of very impressive Honda's, just like 2g DSM's they are not all ricers.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back