The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Damn Hondas!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honda's are very respectable cars. The engines are very well engineered, if you hate Honda's you are ignorant.

I dont hate them, I dislike them.LOL When are people ever going to be allowed to say what they dont like without ever being named called on this site?:sosad:

LOL I dont care, I understand were he is coming from, I'm just trying to make an point.

70psi on a open deck b-series.... :nono:

Honda's are very respectable cars. The engines are very well engineered, if you hate Honda's you are ignorant.

Not trying to make an argument but there are alot of very impressive Honda's, just like 2g DSM's they are not all ricers.

i hate hondas and own one.

the problem(other then FailWD) with hondas is that people pretend their civic/integra/del-sol/CRX/accord/prelude. is a sports car :ohdamn:
they are economy cars, designed to go 300k+ and get 30-50mpg

... a NSX on the other hand...

This is a good friend of mines b-series hatch with a gt35r. Probably on the street tune 450whp. You have to love the sound of a nasty b-series
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tIcvKNtbgTI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think one of the biggest reasons there are so many fast honda's is only because there are so many freakin parts. There car community will buy anything even if they don't know how/intend on installing the part.

You could probably sell nearly a million shocker emblems if they came in carbon fiber.... because you know carbon fiber will be so much lighter than the sticker. The same guy will probably buy 8 to put them in different spots on every window of his car.

It seems like everyone starts on Hondas and therefor almost all of them are total retards buying useless crap in hopes one day they will know what the hell they are doing and how to install it.

It seems like everyone starts on Hondas and therefor almost all of them are total retards buying useless crap in hopes one day they will know what the hell they are doing and how to install it.

These people are ricers and there's some in every make, doesn't matter if it's Honda, DSM, Mustang, Camaro, etc.

I laugh at these threads, some people are so uneducated when it comes to other makes, it's ridiculous.

These people are ricers and there's some in every make, doesn't matter if it's Honda, DSM, Mustang, Camaro, etc.

I laugh at these threads, some people are so uneducated when it comes to other makes, it's ridiculous.

Funny you say this....there is a neon green 86ish camaro with thats horribly slow in it in my town and a spoiler that has ANTI-RICE-2 plastered across his windshield... I may try to snap a photo of it sometime and post it...He started off with ANTI-Rice which was a similar camaro except blue... he then swapped to a turbo Talon for a little while..blew it up and went back to what he knows...... just made me laugh..

As to the OP ... You have to see that (and several other FAST hondas) in person to get a real respect for those things...its absolutely amazing how fast they are.... and how they do not break ... Their launch sounds like somebody is literally under the hood beating around with a sledge hammer...its NASTY ... Go to Imports VS Domestic at MIR sometime and you will see ..its nuts.

Hey I don't have problems with hondas it's just the people who drive them. I agree that every make has it's share of "stupid stuff sayer" it's just if you put it into percentages u have agree it's highest in the Honda world. Those Honda guys put on a loud exhaust, an intake , and purple lower control arms and they think they are Mario Andretti. I have never been Honda guy cause since I don't a load of cash to throw at a car I wanted a good starting platform and is why I have always been a DSMer.

Don't think I'm trying talk trash about honda's haha I love them..... DSM's and Civic's are the king of imports in my opinion and are the best bang for the buck for sure!! I got respect for everything on 4 wheels! I like everybody wether they build there cars or have them built a car guy is a car guy again thats just my opinion!

I have seen that NRG tech civic run in person a few times at Atco, and let me tell you it is sick. Im not really a Honda fan at all, but that civic is damn fast, and it sounds insane. Its main competition is the Supertech/Clutchmasters Integra which was even faster than the civic the year I saw them.

Somebody cloned a hater hundreds of times and they all started Tooners accounts. ROFL I hear the same $hit from different people in every thread about a different make. Haha

Very impressive hatch. Like most I love AWD, but I don't mind a good FWD every now and then. ;)

Funny you say this....there is a neon green 86ish camaro with thats horribly slow in it in my town and a spoiler that has ANTI-RICE-2 plastered across his windshield... I may try to snap a photo of it sometime and post it...He started off with ANTI-Rice which was a similar camaro except blue... he then swapped to a turbo Talon for a little while..blew it up and went back to what he knows...... just made me laugh...

Just seen this on my ''face book''. ROFLLOL

(If you click the link, It should show the pictures. If not, It's the car you are speaking of. Apparently he has a shop? He does custom work out of a garage that looks like it was put together in 5 minutes with scrap wood. He painted the car green, Outside... In a dirt driveway. It looked to be blue, Before green...).
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Just seen this on my ''face book''. ROFLLOL

(If you click the link, It should show the pictures. If not, It's the car you are speaking of. Apparently he has a shop? He does custom work out of a garage that looks like it was put together in 5 minutes with scrap wood. He painted the car green, Outside... In a dirt driveway. It looked to be blue, Before green...).
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

You should get his address for me so I can go drop my car off tomorrow!!!!ROFLROFLROFL............:barf:

You gotta start somewhere, and these cheap little cars used to be a dime a dozen before F&F, so good learning platforms. Still are. Hondas are like the Chevies of the import and tuning world. A million parts for a million flavors. I wish I had an older CRX or hatch to play with sometimes, something about screaming little 4cyl motors makes me giggle LOL.

You gotta start somewhere, and these cheap little cars used to be a dime a dozen before F&F, so good learning platforms. Still are. Hondas are like the Chevies of the import and tuning world. A million parts for a million flavors. I wish I had an older CRX or hatch to play with sometimes, something about screaming little 4cyl motors makes me giggle LOL.

For most people, Hondas are easier to start with then a DSM. They are dead nuts simply and hard to blow up LOL
I've had my share of Hondas over the years and I've beat them to death and back. They smile and ask for more.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back