The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

HKS BOV SSQV V1, Genuine or Not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KeithAZ

Proven Member
90
4
May 20, 2015
Gilbert, Arizona
I recently bought a TSI and it came with a HKS SSQV V1 BOV, I tried finding information on how to tell if it was genuine or not but couldn't find much. Most info was on the V2. Let me know what you guys think on whether it is genuine or not.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
That thread is for a V2, I already read it and it can't really relate to the V1. As it is not painted and such.
 
Yeah I knew the newer ones didn't but I just want to make sure it is genuine before I go and try to sell it. I don't want a bad rep:)
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

  • For sale 2g 2g AWD auto trans case
    2g AWD auto trans case. No broken bolts or stripped threads. Bead blasted case will look new...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 2g 2g GST auto trans case
    2g auto trans case. With bearing plate and end case covers. Good condition. Trans was like...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • Wanted 2g 2g radiator support
    Im looking for a radiator support if anyone has one
    • Fundsm
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 4G63 3 inch Magnaflow SS high flow cat. CA approved.
    3 inch Magnaflow stainless cat. High flow. 18.25 inches. Flange holes are 4 1/8 center. Has...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 4G63 Race parts.
    Brand new seal in box Kigglys HLA 175$Kigglys 12 tooth billet crankshaft triggel setup 250$...
    • GST2012GSX
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top