The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Help car wont start

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Talon562

Probationary Member
Feb 10, 2013
long beach, California
hello dsmtuners i hope you havr time to read this but here is goes....
so like a month ago i replace my whole dashboard and accidentally pulled my oil line and was leaking massively so i replace it and filled it with oil, then suddenly my car was turning on but was idling for 30sec then it was sputter then die, i checked for boost/vac leaks,i checked my fuel and they wer fine, so i replaced my MAF and my ECU the car then was turning on but was running really rich i also couldnt boost past 8psi so i decided to find the boost leak, i found it and fixed butwwhen i tried turning my car on it would turn on but would idle at 0rpm without dieing, i replaced spark plugs,coil,and power iductor thing and now my car will only crank, anyone have any ideas? im stuck

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back