The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Head oil feed plug

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterMatt209

Proven Member
Jan 17, 2015
Danville, Indiana
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Someone before me ran the oil feed from the head for the turbo they put on. I’m gonna be going back to the t25 in my quest to get the car running good. I need to know what do I need to plug this after I remove the feed? I saw a 3/8” BSPT plug on extremePSI that looks like it would work is that correct?

its an m10x1.25 thread, so just buy a new bolt with crush washers if your going to cap that feed off

Unless that turbo is bad going to a t25 wont change how well the car runs. If you're having problems maybe tackle those first. If you block that feed do not use a stock banjo. You will need a shorter bolt once you remove the line.

Unless that turbo is bad going to a t25 wont change how well the car runs. If you're having problems maybe tackle those first. If you block that feed do not use a stock banjo. You will need a shorter bolt once you remove the line.

It's an ebay small 16g the car fuel cuts and i'd much rather just put my spare t25 in it. I'll be replacing injector seals and few other little things and the car should be good to go again. I just don't want to use the feed from the head. Thanks for the info though guys, I'll be going stainless from oil filter housing to the t25 and blocking off the head feed.

You should check into weather it needs restricted and how much if you feed from the OFH. The head has much lower pressure. Just fyi.

You should check into weather it needs restricted and how much if you feed from the OFH. The head has much lower pressure. Just fyi.
It would be going back to stock location so it should be fine, if anyone sees this extreme psi has two different exhaust to turbo gaskets and the description of both say its a must have. One is 6 ply and the other is just like a metal sheet.

Depends if you're keeping the turbo that's on it. T25 turbo side will not thread into a 16g. Head isn't a great location for an oil feed so good idea on moving it back where it should be.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back