The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

greengoblin's AWD Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's about time, can't wait to see the progress.

Dance.gif

You can't entice us like that, then not produce progress. Its not fair!!

You bought on the wrong side if 75 if you didn't get a good garage, but gauging from earlier build pictures looked like you were doing it in your own personal garage

If you want to donate the car to the greater good I have a 4 car garage here in Mckinney. It's attached to my house though, and I do park my cars in it

You going to part it out?

Last edited:
You bought on the wrong side if 75 if you didn't get a good garage, but gauging from earlier build pictures looked like you were doing it in your own personal garage

If you want to donate the car to the greater good I have a 4 car garage here in Mckinney. It's attached to my house though, and I do park my cars in it

You going to part it out?
No I'm not going to part out my car. I'm on the right side of 75. Actually I'm pretty sure I'm in the best area of McKinney for me.

Last edited:
As far as updates I'm doing a lot of planning. I actually tried to pick up a set of carbon doors. Alas the seller seems to have backed out of the deal. Oh well. The next things that are going to happen is a few cage revisions. Wing and mounts. Front diffuser install and radiator and intercooler mounts.

Lol hey had to circle the wagons to see if you had any life left in the build. I built west of 75 and got a great deal on a new house, there are no bad parts in the city

I absolutely love living in the Historic District. I like working on my house so much is one of the reasons my car has been sitting. Should be ordering my wing here in the next few weeks.

I absolutely love living in the Historic District. I like working on my house so much is one of the reasons my car has been sitting. Should be ordering my wing here in the next few weeks.
That's awesome!! Now I feel like an a** hole for bugging you with all the PMs... Sorry Mr Kevin... Keep up the good wk.. If you do as good of home repair as you do car wk and fabing, that's gonna be a sharp looking hm.... Wish you the best of luck

That's awesome!! Now I feel like an a** hole for bugging you with all the PMs... Sorry Mr Kevin... Keep up the good wk.. If you do as good of home repair as you do car wk and fabing, that's gonna be a sharp looking hm.... Wish you the best of luck

It really no problem. I should be making braces for people truly. Getting a actual job and buy a 100 year old house has really just killed all my extra time. However truly I'm getting close to being done with all the major stuff that had to be done with my home like rewiring, plumbing, building a shed, gutting two bathrooms and converting the old shed to a garage. Only two rooms are left to paint and I'm pretty much done for a bit and the car and building parts will start back up. Here are a few pics for what I have been doing even though it is totally not car related.

Shed

shed_zpstmjsvfgu.jpg
shed%20paint_zpspl79jcnv.jpg

Chest of drawers I turned into a bathroom vanity for my daughters. It's in one of the bathrooms I gutted.

4vanity_zpspsdpz2me.jpg

vanity_zps4yaydw5e.jpg

vani_zpsnbrgizqt.jpg

van_zps7gm0xqmi.jpg

345 lbs cast iron tub we dragged up a staircase. Also had to install a few extra floor joists.

bath3_zpsdqqkzn7f.jpg

I can totally understand how a house can take over your life. I've been in mine for about a year, but even with the little work I had to do, the piggy bank is nearly empty! Good luck to you.

ps. i'm still waiting for some fender braces. :pray: :D

It really no problem. I should be making braces for people truly. Getting a actual job and buy a 100 year old house has really just killed all my extra time. However truly I'm getting close to being done with all the major stuff that had to be done with my home like rewiring, plumbing, building a shed, gutting two bathrooms and converting the old shed to a garage. Only two rooms are left to paint and I'm pretty much done for a bit and the car and building parts will start back up. Here are a few pics for what I have been doing even though it is totally not car related.

Shed

View attachment 285827
View attachment 285828

Chest of drawers I turned into a bathroom vanity for my daughters. It's in one of the bathrooms I gutted.

View attachment 285829

View attachment 285830

View attachment 285831

View attachment 285832

345 lbs cast iron tub we dragged up a staircase. Also had to install a few extra floor joists.

View attachment 285833
Nice man!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back