The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Got bored 3D printed turbo lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjd6795

Proven Member
May 14, 2014
Wilsonville, Oregon
Center section is almost air tight. The can of air only spins the exhaust wheel to turn the shaft to spin the intake wheel. The paper flap is being moved just by the wheel creating airflow. Seems cool the blades are very weak though it's a very thin wall. I could make the print much larger to beef it up and actually add bearings because it is designed to use skateboard bearings.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Probably better than the T-25 I have on the car right now! How much you want for one of these LOL?!

Lmao I was thinking the same thing! It spins smoother and has less play then my 14b!

I would sell them but I would have to buy more filament so I can do actual turbo colors and I'd want to do them larger. I'm very handy with electrical wiring so I may even play around with an arduino board that I have. Have RPM limits set with a speaker for BoV nosies etc.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back