The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

First Time Drag Tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here's a picture I took with my phone while I was waiting for them to clean the oil off the track.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here's a picture I took with my phone while I was waiting for them to clean the oil off the track.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Damn thats really nice..

Dumb VW :ohdamn:

Well guys, I passed Tech inspection.. It was a great night! Had a blast! Saw Justin there(Ill upload your vid soon)
My First Run of the night and of all time was my best..

10.13 @ 70.23 MPH

Appreciate some feedback!

Also what is considered a good 60' Time?

I would say good 60 time for a fwd would be around 2.000.
Looks like a high to mid 15 sec car, just guessing. Don't worry to much about your time yet. Once you get the feel for it then you can start to worry about that stuff.

Did you happen to do any logs?

I would say good 60 time for a fwd would be around 2.000.
Looks like a high to mid 15 sec car, just guessing. Don't worry to much about your time yet. Once you get the feel for it then you can start to worry about that stuff.

Did you happen to do any logs?

No:(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back