The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

First time at the drag strip

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canucatchdis

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 2, 2003
Moline, Illinois
To day was my first time ever at a real drag strip. I have only street raced before today. I got to go down five times. Here are my times in the order I got them

15.527 @ 92.12mph
15.389 @ 89.22mph
15.906 @ 92.68mph
15.803 @ 88.60mph
15.276 @ 89.98mph

I did all that in a factory 1990 turbo laser fwd. Actually I have hacked my aircan and for some reason am only running 10psi (I bought a cheap boost controller and it really sucks!) Over all I had a great day at the track. Cant wait to see what I do next time now that I know what I am doing. Oh just curious but is 15.276 a good time for a factory car?

ya your time is decent, for bone stock. this should go in track talk forum.

Yeah let's get this to the Track Talk Forum.

Anyways, I had less mods to my car and squeezed out a 15.125 at 93.25 MPH with the same exact car. You should be able to pull a high 14 with some good driving. What kind of 60' times were you getting?

Nice job :thumb:

Jake

My 60 foot time I believer were 2.4 and 2.5 What is a good 60ft time?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back