The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

First time to track looking for tips.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most track officials and other racers get pretty pissed off when a street tire car drives through the water box. Street tires tend to track water up to the staging area.

Drive around the water, stage the front tires, and launch like normal. Go, when you're ready to go. Don't worry about the green light if its a test and tune. Make a pass, then make an adjustment to the way you drive according to how your car reacts to the track prep.

It can be pretty nerve wrecking your first time. Everyone is watching you. You'll learn proper track etiquette if you watch others.

Thats my tip of the day. :thumb:

I figured he was wanting to race others so i thought working on his reaction time would be good advise but if he is just running to see what he can get or tunning i agree on not bothering with that since it will just add stress on an already nervous experience. and reaction time doesnt effect your e.t. i misspoke. sorry. make friends and have fun.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back