The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Few upgrades and minor build 97 Gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haha yea. That's how it was when I bought one. Thought I was getting a screaming deal on a short block :)

When are we going for a silver 2gb cruise?

*Need a silver faced gauge cluster? Will hook you up for free... Only thing is oil pressure gauge wont work unless your car is an auto...

Jayson

Haha yea. That's how it was when I bought one. Thought I was getting a screaming deal on a short block :)

When are we going for a silver 2gb cruise?

*Need a silver faced gauge cluster? Will hook you up for free... Only thing is oil pressure gauge wont work unless your car is an auto...

Jayson
That lip is sick!

And I'd like a silver faced cluster! I'll PM you.

I dont take my dsm in long drives!! :coy:

I btw have vacations next week and if you convice me i might drop by.. without the dsm though :|

mi car is a manual :(

Got my Evo 9 recaros today! Going to call wedge soon and get some brackets.
No more words... Just pictures :hell yeah:

Sypher- Will try to ship tomorrow if work permits.

Allan- No sweat man, I might try to head your way soon so we could cruise both the dsms.

Jayson

Attachments

• 101_1488.jpg
    101_1488.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 101_1489.jpg
    101_1489.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 120
Picked up the majority of things I will need for my battery relocation project today, still need to hunt down the correct distribution block.

uvejyvym.jpg
9ymasuba.jpg
ze7y5aru.jpg

Also got the FP exhaust manifold heat shield installed and must say, I am very impressed.

urerepy6.jpg

Jayson

Finally got some time to complete my battery relocation today. Everything went smoothly, car fired right up when I was through. Decided while I was cleaning/clearing things out of the bay that I would do a simple relocate of the fuse box due to the available space where the battery was. Going to do some research for a cleaner way to mount it but overall and for now, I am happy.

On to the pictures. :thumb:

Jayson

Attachments

• 101_1577.jpg
    101_1577.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 101_1576.jpg
    101_1576.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 101_1575.jpg
    101_1575.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 120
  • 101_1572.jpg
    101_1572.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 119
  • 101_1570.jpg
    101_1570.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 101_1569.jpg
    101_1569.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 101_1567.jpg
    101_1567.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 122
I actually decided to redo the trunk piece that had been in the car since I bought it. The amplifier used to show through the hole in the old piece, but I have since removed the entire sound system.
I've got the new piece cut, now to make a new hole to expose most of the battery but cover up that brace in the trunk.

menapany.jpg

Jayson

Awesome job so far! I am tossing around the idea of relocating my battery to the trunk as well. I am assuming you removed the windshield washer reservoir? Are you also going to install a kill switch?

Yes the reservoir has been been removed, I never use the rear wiper anyway haha. I do plan on installing a kill switch eventually, I'm told you have to have one to be NHRA legal.

Jayson

Yea - I am in the same boat. I really don't use the rear wiper sprayer anyway. I might snag this idea! And yes, you have to have a kill switch in order to participate at track events. I also went with smoked side lenses for the bumper. Since my car is black it meshes really well. Not to sound omega girlie, but I also like the pattern in the lens -
Picture038.jpg

Yea - I am in the same boat. I really don't use the rear wiper sprayer anyway. I might snag this idea! And yes, you have to have a kill switch in order to participate at track events. I also went with smoked side lenses for the bumper. Since my car is black it meshes really well. Not to sound omega girlie, but I also like the pattern in the lens -
Picture038.jpg

LED those markers..T10 led, get it in amber to be legal.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back