The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Few upgrades and minor build 97 Gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fully on SD now, eliminated maf, and relocated the coolant overflow bottle. Going to be a wire tuck in the near future to clean up the bay some more.

Pictures!

8ypu4ety.jpg

u6adete8.jpg

Jayson

Thanks! A lot more tidying up along with a repainted engine bay and a much better build will follow as soon as I close on this house and have a two car garage!

Stay tuned!

Jayson

No sir. Just pop a couple of the zip tie clips out of the body, remove the fuse box bracket and your set.

* Beware, you will end up with excess wire harness just laying out in the open which might not look so good unless you can tuck it away somewhere. Only reason I did it is because I am planning on relocating it to the glovebox in the near future.

Also keep in mind, I am no longer using my MAF plug or multiple other sensors which reside in that area so I cant speak for those if they would need to be extended. Proceed at your own risk.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Jayson

Last edited:
Got my new to me main engine harness in the other day and have started to strip it down to make the necessary modifications to it.

Fuse box and harness should be here in a few days so I can finally undertake the fuse box relocate to glove box project.

hada3ene.jpg

Jayson

Great to see everything is going well

Well,

After quite a bit of thought I have decided to truly start from the ground up, something I have wanted to do for a few years now. While I did not take many pictures of the dissambly, you can all imagine how it went. As of now, the only thing that is left on the unibody is the windows which will be removed this week. At which point I will be doing a thorough cleaning and blasting as much of the car as I can before welding unused holes closed and preparing to send it off to be painted. The gsx will be leaving the silver club to join the northstar white club.

While the unibody is getting spruced up, I will be concentrating on upgrading the entire driveline and suspension components then moving on to the heart (stroker) part of the build. A few pics of where I am at presently and will try to keep more photos coming in.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140112_171524.png
    ForumRunner_20140112_171524.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 106
  • ForumRunner_20140112_171556.png
    ForumRunner_20140112_171556.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 110
  • ForumRunner_20140112_171626.png
    ForumRunner_20140112_171626.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 92
  • ForumRunner_20140112_171659.png
    ForumRunner_20140112_171659.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 103
  • ForumRunner_20140112_171723.png
    ForumRunner_20140112_171723.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 107
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back