The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Evo 8 Customer project

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Too bad you guys weren't there when i used to take my rx7's to Ortiz Speed Shop right next to CFT way back in early 00's. They always ended up f*cking up and blowing up my cars. Javier himself even ended up ripping me off for $250 right before he sold that shop to someone else around 2003. God times LOL.. the one thing they did right was to motivate me to do all my own work!

Miss Orlando/Winter Park a lot, keep up the great work!!

Those were the days .... Back then I was working with CFT and I owned the 99 Civic Si. I had tons of fun with that car and It was my first in the 10's.

Very Nice work Fernando! I regret not going 67mm sometimes LOL

Do you guys know how to suck at working on 4g63t? Every time I read something you post, it is some bad ass setup. Keep up the good work.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back