The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G eBay Fuel Rail for EVO fit DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DukeTalon99

Probationary Member
Jan 19, 2020
Chihuahua, Texas
Someone has put this ebay rail is for evo but I would like to put it on my dsm more for aesthetics than for performance, I know it will not be as good as an aem but, I would like to know if someone has put it, it seems that it brings AN fittings but I have seen that many bring an adapter so that it is only plug n play, I do not know a lot about these cars and I am beginning to venture to move them little by little

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I was going to buy these direct from the supplier in China to test it out. I have yet to do so, but I plan on it someday!

If youre wanting to make a stock one look pretty, you can always shave, weld AN fittings or tap the rail for AN fittings, and powdercoat it any color you want.

I normally stay away from Ebay parts. But if you're going to use it, throw away the included seals and use OEM ones.
I know that many pieces of ebay turn out bad but, if I had planned just to use only the rail and use all the oem to be plug n play, but I do not know if the adapters sell them separately, I am a newbie with the dsm apart from that much of it of my money is going to me in my career that is not cheap at all

I was going to buy these direct from the supplier in China to test it out. I have yet to do so, but I plan on it someday!
I really want to buy it, it looks aesthetic, previously I know that I can paint the oem rail, I have an awd 2gb talon and I had an AEM but it was part of the deal I made with the previous owner to remove some parts to be able to keep it, that's why I'm looking If someone has bought that rail, not long ago I read that ali baba's catch can is the same as other brands only put logos and that is what changes

I really want to buy it, it looks aesthetic, previously I know that I can paint the oem rail, I have an awd 2gb talon and I had an AEM but it was part of the deal I made with the previous owner to remove some parts to be able to keep it, that's why I'm looking If someone has bought that rail, not long ago I read that ali baba's catch can is the same as other brands only put logos and that is what changes

That is very true. Mishimoto has done it, NRG does it on most of their parts, Megan Racing got started that way with exhaust setups, CX Racing, and a few other "popular" brands, im sure im missing some.

surely this is how big companies start, another question that another rail can I get for a price of about 50-60, I know that dsm's are not cheap, I just want to give it back its glory so that it rolls in the streets

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back