The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

ECMlink Dsmlink tuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velmin hu

Proven Member
May 25, 2019
Las vegas, Nevada
Greetings I just purchase a 96 eclipse gst from older guy one owner he had mods to it gave me history of it and all paperwork(literally crazy) from day one. He said it needs a dyno tune in which he said it has 95 ecu with eprom chip inside it. He paper work he gave me gas dsmlink installed a shop did it and he paid a lot money for these stuff. Now the shop is closed out of business and he doesn’t have the adapter since the shop installed it. Therefore the eclipse starts rough and shuts off most likely needs dsmlink to change air fuel and timing in new to tuning eclipse has 550vc venom injectors Supra dual fuel pumps evo 3 gt turbo. Can you please help me for solution all stores I’m VEGAS don’t do tunes no more on eclipse.

I can send you all paper works when purscased dsmlink engine management system from website extrememotorsports which went of business also thank you.

It might have v2 or v1 in it don’t know haven’t open since I’m new to this

Attachments

• 844972E8-BFA6-474B-A3D9-7EC8A18493D8.png
    844972E8-BFA6-474B-A3D9-7EC8A18493D8.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 67
  • B8D5A3AE-98B2-44D2-8BCD-4EF6DEB01CC0.jpeg
    B8D5A3AE-98B2-44D2-8BCD-4EF6DEB01CC0.jpeg
    672.5 KB · Views: 68
It’s starts at 5-6rpm thousand when I turn the car on won’t idle correct at all. Please help

I do have the dsmlink not sure v2 or v1 got gave me the paperwork and order it

It seems like a longshot to help you. We basically don't know much about the car and neither do you. Oh, we also have an upside down photo of the intake manifold. Figure out which dsmlink you have and adjust your throttle cable. Maybe the throttle cable is too tight causing the car to idle so high.

I do have the dsmlink not sure v2 or v1 got gave me the paperwork and order it
Cool, use the links I posted to figure out which one you have. Also, a receipt doesn't mean much when it comes to car modifications. The car you bought might have HAD ECMLink on it at one time and the previous owner installed the stock ECU and told you it had ECMLink when he sold it. That's why you need to physically look at the ECU.

It seems like a longshot to help you. We basically don't know much about the car and neither do you. Oh, we also have an upside down photo of the intake manifold. Figure out which dsmlink you have and adjust your throttle cable. Maybe the throttle cable is too tight causing the car to idle so high.
Found it cable was stuck on something and now it idles fine thank you so much hey can you please tell me what to set my gready computer have no clue what it does for boost

Here it is

Attachments

• 2411F084-ACC4-4153-9345-8BFA02081A3C.jpeg
    2411F084-ACC4-4153-9345-8BFA02081A3C.jpeg
    757.2 KB · Views: 69
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back