The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

DSMLink Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blinkin

Probationary Member
Oct 31, 2002
Lenexa, Kansas
Hey guys,
I just recently installed a 6-Bolt motor into my 1995 Eagle Talon TSI and encountered the Random Misfire problem. Well I broke down and shipped out my ECU to the guys at DSMLink yesterday and was wondering if I have already swapped my injector and plug wires, do I need to invert the CAS?
-Justin

When I did the swap on my car all I did was swap the plug wires and left the injector wires alone and then I did the inverted CAS because it's a different signal you'd be using. By inverting the CAS it will help your car run a little smoother at least that's what the folks at dsmlink said.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back