The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink DSMLink Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Open up a saved log. If you were just streaming and trying to make adjustment for that stream, I think that’s when you get that error message.
It seems the tab for direct access must be opened already in the saved log for it to work, kind of annoying but oh well. I suppose next log I make, ill just open every tab I can haha, thanks.

It seems the tab for direct access must be opened already in the saved log for it to work, kind of annoying but oh well. I suppose next log I make, ill just open every tab I can haha, thanks.
Lol. It shouldn’t be that way. Maybe delete the program and reinstall.

If you do, I’m not sure if you lose all previous logs.

You might have an old firmware or software. You should have full access to everything in an ecm log.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back