The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

DSMLink or MegaSquirt piggyback

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

interex

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 28, 2008
Centralia, Illinois
How do you guys feel about MegaSquirt? How many people here are using MegaSquirt as a piggyback? I'm looking to decide weather to use my MegaSquirt or buy DSMLink on my Stroker. I feel it would be easier to go with the MegaSquirt and that it would have more tuning options for the fuel/spark. I dunno, just looking for input.

I think that when it comes to DSMLink there isn't anything out there better. It gives you a full range of tuning values while carrying a very affordable price tag. the amount of support for it is ridiculous and it's very easy to use. I know Mega Squirt is diverse but I think at the end of the day, DSM Link is the way to go.

I was thinking about using megasquirt also. The only thing about megasquirt is that you can only tune your fuel.Megasquirt 2 comes with the other tuning options and costs much more.Just to let you know.

Well I could go without using it as a piggyback and go strictly as a standalone with my MSD DIS-2... I know a lot of people are dead set on the DSMLink and If it was readily available to me without the extra hassle I'd probably go that route. As for the MS I can make a harness for it in no time but setting it up wont be as simple as it is for DSMLink. I just dunno which route to really take and cost does play a big roll. I know its a great investment but it's pretty pricy compared to everything else being purchased.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back