1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

DSMLink nitrous controls + meth injection

Posted by mini zilo, Feb 22, 2008

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. TSITurbo95

TSITurbo95 Proven Member

Joined Oct 26, 2009
    Ohio, Ohio
    Would this work with ECMLink's nitrous controls and disable meth on rev limit/in between shifts by using the 0-5v output?

2. Bmxr152

Bmxr152 Proven Member

Joined May 27, 2006
    Gardnerville, Nevada
    Any kit can be compatible. I prefer the devils own kit though. I would also like to see someone make a diagram. This might help everyone to see for sure how its hooked up properly using the FPS or EGR solenoid.

Street Build 414  0

1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
    manual · Galant VR-4
  3. 95gst_sweetie

95gst_sweetie Proven Member

Joined Jul 12, 2009
    lawndale, North Carolina
    I know this thread is alittle old. I would also like to see a diagram of how this hooks up. Dont want to mess ecu or anything up.

4. Gstclipse69

Gstclipse69 Proven Member

Joined Jun 30, 2006
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Old thread I know, but a diagram for wiring this up would be extremely helpful.

605  0

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    · 2G DSM
  5. Justin Lauscher

Justin Lauscher Proven Member

Joined Aug 18, 2015
    Escanaba, Michigan

Street Build 3K  8

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · automatic · 1G DSM
  6. Gstclipse69

Joined Jun 30, 2006
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Thanks for the link. I read through it but im still quite confused. I have a relay that came with the pump. Obviously I am going to use a relay, but there is all this talk about using a relay with the ground wire because the ecu grounds the fpr/egr wire right? So do I need two relays or what? Needless to say, I have the ground and + wire from the pump, then a ground from the ecu, and switched power to the relay. Do I need a dedicated + wire from the battery as well?

605  0

· 2G DSM
  7. gsxeclipse102

gsxeclipse102 Proven Member

Joined Mar 8, 2003
    carmel, New York
    I used fuel pump wire for pin 85 and ecu switch ground for pin 86. This controls the relay and the car has to be running. Pin 87 is straight from battery with fuse inline. Pin 30 goes to methanol pump. Pump ground goes to body/frame ground. Done

Street Build 2K  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM
    Gstclipse69 likes this.
  8. Justin Lauscher

Justin Lauscher Proven Member

Joined Aug 18, 2015
    Escanaba, Michigan
    I believe I did
    86 ECU ground
    85 and 30 direct from battery
    And 87 to pump,
    I don't believe switched power is really needed because the ground from the ECU is needed to complete it.

Street Build 3K  8

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · automatic · 1G DSM
  9. Gstclipse69

Joined Jun 30, 2006
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Awesome, thanks a lot fellas!

605  0

· 2G DSM
  10. Gstclipse69

Joined Jun 30, 2006
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Alright I have another question. I have everything wired up and installed. But I am not seeing the pump kick on when its supposed to. If I take my signal wire going to the relay and ground it, the pump will turn on. I took my nozzle out and physically watched it activate. So the pump is working, and working when the wire is grounded. I have tried connecting to the egr and fps wire with no change. I mean, my afr's are supposed to go much richer when it kicks on right? Im just not seeing that. I attached a log from last night, and you can see how I have my controls configured. I sent my ecu in to be checked just a year ago and they said everything was working fine. Is there a box I forgot to click or something? I have loadfactor as a captured/displayed value, is there anything else that needs to be checked?

Attached Files:

605  0

· 2G DSM