The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Cylinder Head Specs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlikely hero

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 2, 2004
Atwater, California
I'm trying to find the specs for the cylinder head. He needs to know if it can be resurfaced again or if its already decked too much. I know I should take it to a dsm shop but things are picky up here in ND. So does anyhow have the deck width and how much can be shaved? Thanks
=Jason-

Any machine shop will have a book with the stock head height measurement.

Take your head to them, and have them compare your height with the stock measured height, and it will tell you how much has already been surfaced off.

Personally, I wouldn't run any less than .035" shorter than the stock height spec.

Thats the thing he doesn't have the book that gives the stock head spec, thats what I'm looking for.
=Jason-

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back