The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Companies that offer DSM Parts/Services 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello everyone. As we all know, these are trying times, especially for the small business owners. With that, I have been developing, with the help of several DSMers from around the world, a list of DSM supporting vendors. With this I am hoping that when yall need to order some parts, you think of these companies and the time and devotion these business put towards our community. If you want to add a company to this list please PM me. Thank you.
Special thanks to @1990TSIAWDTALON who has taken this list, made it an excel file, and created hyper links to each company's website! That file is linked to the post.
This is how the list stands:

DSMtuners Supporting Vendors:
Boosted Fabrication
ECMTuning
ExtremePSI
Fuel Injector Clinic
Innovation Products
Jacks Transmissions
JNZ Tuning
Kiggly Racing
Morrison Fabrications
MYMITSUBISHISTORE.COM
Rix Racing
Rock Auto
RTM Racing
STM Tuned

(We ALWAYS ask DSMers to support the Vendors above whenever they can. They support our DSM-specific forum and help us keep this site going strong for all DSMers to benefit from)

Friends of DSMtuners (forum volunteers):
Throttle Body Rebuild Kits
Volk Metalcraft
JusTurbos
TMZ Performance
John Freund Racing
Sheridan Engineering DSM Connectors
DSM Freelancer Offerings

(The links above point to places where you can purchase products/services from members of the site who have been long time contributors/volunteers on our forum)

All Other Companies Who Currently Offer Products/Services in the DSM World as of 8/17/2023:

Updated Excel Spreadsheet 8/17/23

Attachments

• DSM Supporting Businesses with Vendors and Friends hyperlinks 6-24-2021.xls.xlsx
    14.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
You did the work Will, I just threw it into an Excel file for convenience so Thank You Sir! :thumb:
Marty

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back